Check Out Our Current Job Openings!
Adventure Motor Homes is looking to expand it's successful and growing Parts & Service team! Our Parts & Service Associate:
- Greets and acknowledging every customer entering the Parts & Service Departments. Answers incoming calls and responds quickly.
- Provides parts quotes, sales and resolves customer issues in a prompt and efficient manner. Upsells parts during RV deliveries.
- Maintains an awareness of parts products and accessories, inventory, merchandise promotions and special orders to increase sales.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, bin and storage maintenance and general store housekeeping.
- Delivers parts to service technicians to help increase technician productivity.
- Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in data entry, inventory management, parts orders, work orders and other duties within the dealer management system.
Our ideal candidate has parts experience, good work ethics and the ability to communicate well with customers and fellow employees. It is a fast-paced environment and can be very rewarding!
Must be able to lift at least 40lb. and stand for long periods of time. Must have good reading, writing and computer skills. Attention to detail is a must! You must be able to work Saturdays and some Sundays!
Join our team! Contact Human Resources for more information. Visit
www.adventuremotorhomes.net for information about our company!!
ADVENTURE MOTOR HOMES IS SEEKING EXPERIENCED RV SALES CONSULTANTS FOR THE GREER, SC DEALERSHIP!
Adventure Motor Homes is looking to expand it's successful recreational vehicle (RV) sales team! We are looking for motivated sales personnel with a good work ethic.
- Do you work well with people? Are you motivated? Do you have sales experience? Experience in Recreational Vehicle Sales is preferred but not required. We will train the right person!
- It's a fast-paced business and can be very rewarding!
- We offer competitive pay and benefits. This position is paid a salary plus commission.
- Applicants should have at least one year of sales experience. Candidates with good reading, writing and computer skills are preferred. Attention to detail and enthusiasm for selling RVs is a must! This position is required to Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Interested in joining our team? Apply Now! Contact Human Resources at (864) 848- 0098 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.adventuremotorhomes.net for more information about our company!
ADVENTURE MOTOR HOMES is looking for RV Service Technicians to join our Service team in Greer, SC!
- Do you work well with people? Do you have mechanical abilities and/or general handyman skills (basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.) or are you already a skilled RV Service Technician? We are looking for hard-working and reliable employees!
- Our service technicians work with our customers to help them understand how to use their new/used recreational vehicle (RV) purchase; they conduct pre-delivery inspections and/or service & repair on a diverse selection of travel trailers, motorhomes and other recreational vehicles.
- Previous RV experience is preferred but not required! We will train the right person! It's a fast-paced business and can be very rewarding!
- We offer good pay and benefits. $14-22/hour plus benefits (medical, dental, life, 401K & incentives). Wages depend upon experience.
- You must be able to lift at least 50 lb. and stand for long periods of time. A candidate with good reading & writing skills is preferred. You must be able to work Saturdays. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Contact Human Resources at (864) 561-3615 or email@example.com. Visit our website at www.adventuremotorhomes.net for more information about our company!
ADVENTURE MOTOR HOMES IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED WARRANTY CLERK TO JOIN OUR GREER DEALERSHIP!
- If you have good telephone, computer and organizational skills, understand RV warranty and parts and work well with people, this position may be for you!
- Our Warranty Clerk meets and greets sales & service customers in a friendly and courteous manner and works with the Service Advisors to provide excellent warranty service
- The warranty clerk uses a dealer management system for on-line handling and recordkeeping of warranty claim submissions in accordance with company procedures.
- Resolves discrepancies or outstanding claims in coordination with the manufacturer.
- Contacts all customers with warranty repairs to insure customer satisfaction and maintains contact throughout the warranty process.
- Answers multi-line telephone systems to help the service department and screens and directs calls in a professional manner and provides administrative support for other departments as needed. Assists in cashier duties as required.
- We offer good pay and benefits. Wages depend upon experience. Attention to detail and enthusiasm for the job is a must! You must be able to lift 1-50 lb. and sit for long periods of time. A candidate with good reading, writing, and computer skills is preferred. You must be able to work Saturdays. Interested? Contact Human Resources at (864) 848-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVENTURE MOTOR HOMES IS SEEKING A RELIABLE PART-TIME DEALERSHIP CUSTODIAN AT OUR GREER, SC DEALERSHIP!
- This position will be a part-time custodial position (20-30 hours per week). This position could develop into a full-time position.
- Our dealership custodian will perform daily cleaning and maintenance duties at our dealership (clean bathrooms, mop floors, maintain the cleanliness of the facility for our employees and customers), replenish cleaning supplies and paper products, conduct weekly supply inventory and provide some building, fleet and lot maintenance duties (repair and maintenance duties).
- Our ideal candidate is motivated and hardworking with custodial and basic handyman skills (basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry)! Please note that facility cleaning is a large portion of this position! You must be willing to work both in an indoor and outdoor environment with limited supervision.
- This position may also assist with cleaning and detail of recreational vehicles during busy time periods.
- Other job requirements: ability to climb ladders and work at heights, ability to operate and handle equipment weighing 1-50 pounds. Ability to work outside in varied types of weather. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates, this includes Saturdays.
- This candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- If you are interested, please contact Human Resources!
ADVENTURE MOTOR HOMES IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR TO JOIN OUR GREER, SC TEAM!
- If you have good telephone, computer and organizational skills, understand RV parts and service and work well with people, this position may be for you!
- Our Service Writer meets and greets sales & service customers in a friendly and courteous manner. Listens to customer’s needs and wants. Promotes installation sales through direct interaction with customers.
- Works with the Service Administrator to arrange service with customers via telephone and in person and maintains contact with our customers regarding the status of the service.
- Works with the Service Administrator to answer incoming service calls and responds quickly in an effort to exceed customer expectations. Dispatches service work to their service team.
- Works with the service team to prepare and process service orders in a prompt manner to minimize customer inconvenience and maximize the dealership's business image with the customer.
- Consults with Service Technicians and the Service Manager regarding required repairs and expected expense and labor time. Performs accurate parts and service estimates. Maintains communication with service technicians and the customer regarding job status and changes.
- We offer good pay and benefits. Wages depend upon experience. Attention to detail and enthusiasm for the job is a must! You must be able to lift 1-50 lb. and stand for long periods of time. A candidate with good reading, writing and computer skills is preferred. You must be able to work Saturdays.
- Interested? Contact Human Resources at (864) 848-0098 or email@example.com.
Call Human Resources at (864) 848-0098 or Contact Us Here
Visit our website at Adventure Motor Home for more information about our company.Job Application